Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Can I download photoshop elements 5.0 on an external hard drive instead of my desktop computer?

My desktop computer only consist of 512mb of memory. I added more memory with a 1GB card into another slot. However, with the new photoshop elements 5.0, they require at least 1.5GB of memory space which I don't have. It would be impossible to install that into my computer without complications. I would like to know if I could install photoshop elements 5.0 and save it onto my external hard drive(or portable hard drive) and be able to use on my desktop whenever I plug it in my USB connection?



Can I download photoshop elements 5.0 on an external hard drive instead of my desktop computer?product key



You can, but that's not going to solve your memory problem.



Can I download photoshop elements 5.0 on an external hard drive instead of my desktop computer?triumph



george is correct,hard drive space is a totally different subject to ram(memory)



you can install the program on your external drive but as soon as you run it it will be using system memory so you will be back to the initial problem



do you mean 1.5gb hard drive space or 1.5gb memory,if its hard drive space then your amswer is yes,install the program to the drive letter corisponding to the external drive,however make sure your drive is on when you run the program

No comments:

Post a Comment