Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Photoshop freezes up is it my video card?

I have a EVGA e-GeForce 6200 (AGP 8x, 256MB DDR) video card that is plugged into this motherboard..



Supports compatible Intel庐Socket478 processors



800/533MHzFSB



DualChannelDDR400x4DIMMs



2xATA/100+4xSATA/150withRAID0,1



1xAGP8X,5xPCI



5.1channelaudio,AC97(Realtek)



IntegratedGigabitEthernet(10/100/1000)...



IEEE1394



8XUSB2.0ports



with 1GB of ram. Photoshop has to have the affinity set to 1 or 0 or it will freeze up like a polar Bear's milk glass.



What is wrong here?? I know I do not have more than a 1000 fonts. Any suggestions would be apperciated!



Photoshop freezes up is it my video card?internet security



The answers for this type of question are quite varied.



Update your video card drivers,



Kill unneeded processes (although this doesn't seem to work in the forums)



Scan your system...



Photoshop freezes up is it my video card?network security



The only time I get Photoshop to lock up is if I have too many images/layers open at once and the hard drive that it uses for swap space doesn't have enough space left.

No comments:

Post a Comment