Friday, August 20, 2010

Photoshop CS2 question... people with cracking/registry knowlege Please help! :)?

HI everyone! Is it possible to change the registered 鈥榦wner names鈥?of photoshop CS2 and illustrator CS2 that were defined during the installation process鈥?my partner installed the programs and registered them under his name 鈥淢ark鈥?and 鈥渉ome鈥?for organisation, but for my design course we need to submit the original authored ps files with our own name + the name of the institution (tertiary organisation) to prove that I did buy the legit program (bullshit really) so my question鈥?is it possible to change it? I heard something on a forum about going through the registry?????? Thanks a heap I owe ya鈥檚 BIGTIME! xxAmyxx



Photoshop CS2 question... people with cracking/registry knowlege Please help! :)?symantic



Me personaly I would just crack it using a key generator. I think I still have the ISO of my photoshop CS2 with the crack embedded on the disk. If you have messenger I could transfer it since it's up to a gig transfer now. Or I could try to upload the cracker to a site. Can't help you with illustrator never had a desire to use it. I only you Photoshop and Primier.



Contact me with your decision



Photoshop CS2 question... people with cracking/registry knowlege Please help! :)?viruses



Depending on how much you know about the registry it ''might'' be possible. I suggest going to

No comments:

Post a Comment