Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Photoshop Clone Stamp Tool Settings?

I'm using Photoshop CS



I use the Clone Stamp Tool to paint textures at work. Recently, the software had to be reinstalled and some of its settings have changed. One thing that now works differently than it had before is the Clone Stamp Tool and I don't know how to change it back.



Before, I would select an area to clone. I'll call the exact point I clicked on the Origin Point. Then, as I painted a new area with the Clone Stamp Tool, the clone curser would mimic the movements of my paint brush over the area so long as I held down my mouse button. When I released the mouse button, the clone curser would snap back to the Origin Point.



Now it behaves differently. The clone curser does not snap back to the Origin Point if I release the mouse button. Instead, it maintains its current position. I do not want this as it makes it very hard to paint large irregular areas using the Clone Stamp Tool if I'm cloning a texture from a small pattern swatch I made.



Photoshop Clone Stamp Tool Settings?network security



Uncheck the ''Align'' box.

No comments:

Post a Comment