Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Photoshop Help! I will award best answer! Plz help?

Okay how do i change the color of ppls eyes on Photoshop Elements 6? I cant figure it out and have to get something done today!! Please help me im desperate!! Thank you. I will award best answer!



Photoshop Help! I will award best answer! Plz help?free spyware remobal



Select the Eyes first. Then open Layers %26gt; Adjustment Layer %26gt; Hue %26 Saturation. Move the Hue slider to whatever color you want.



wdw



Photoshop Help! I will award best answer! Plz help?kawasaki



Well I use Photoshop CS but it should work the same way. There are a couple of ways you can do this.



1. Choose the Elliptical Marque Tool and make a selection around the eye. If you want to do both at the same time, select your first eye, then hold down the Shift key and make a selection around the second eye. Now, go to 'Layer %26gt; New Adjustment Layer' and select Selective Color. Now play with the color options and sliders to get the color you want. Alternately, you can choose 'Hue/Saturation' and see what you can come up with.



2. Option two, make the same selections as before, then create a new layer and fill the selections with the color you want. Then change your blending mode for that layer until you get the result you want. I find that Multiply, Screen. and Overlay give the best results for something like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment