Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Help with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator?

I am creating a brochure for a class I have and my teacher wants us to manipulate the photos in Photoshop but then copy and paste it into Illustrator because the pixelation comes out better. My brochure is going to be a blue background and I am trying to cut out an image in photoshop but every time I select that image or cut it out, the white background comes with it when I transfer it to Illustrator. I am trying to get rid of the white background. Does anyone have any suggestions? I am trying to avoid blue brochure from having an image with a blocky white background. Any tips will help



Help with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator?internet security software



If you're working with recent versions of Photoshop and Illustrator (CS or CS2), you should be able to save a layered Photoshop image as a .psd file (with background removed) and import the .psd file into Illustrator.



Help with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator?moto guzzi



what format is image jpg or gif...



grey and white squares is clear background,



select white, invert selection, copy and paste in new layer,



try also exporting from photoshop as eps,



then import to illustrator...



Figure 3



http://www.creativepro.com/story/feature...

No comments:

Post a Comment