Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Drawing my own photoshop brushes. how?

Alright, Well, the thing is, i like to draw my own photoshop brushes. (just got into it recently) and, i've tried EVERYTHING! from using, sharpie, a pen, a very inky pen, but everytime i scan it, it just comes out ugly . it isn't smooth, and it looks like i used pencil or something . i've seen other people that say they draw their brushes, and the ones they do come out smooth, and they actually look like brushes.



what am i doing wrong? can anyone guide me on how to make my brushes look like actual brushes i got from elsewhere?



also, i'd like some serious answers, and those who answer and/or try to help, i greatly appreciate it. :-)



by the way, i have adobe photoshop CS2



Drawing my own photoshop brushes. how?network



I am a elite when it comes to this stuff,so ill be glad ,to answer.



Ok,i suggest you make you brushes with adobe%26lt;not drawn%26gt;%26lt;not hand made%26gt; do it by photoshop,do this with the pen tool,and when you get the hang of it make your own brushes and gimme some k?



P.s. i hate brushing....and love filtering

No comments:

Post a Comment