Friday, August 20, 2010

Photoshop CS2: Can only use grayscale?

I was using Photoshop earlier today, and I must of pressed some keyboard shortcut by accident or something, but when I try to select a color, it remains to be a variation of grayscale. I cannot pick a color! How can I remedy this?!



Photoshop CS2: Can only use grayscale?antivirus download



Two ways of solving this issue.



1. goto Menu --%26gt; Image --%26gt; mode --%26gt; you see grayscale being checked , change it back to RGB or CMYK or your choice.



and dont flatten the image on prompt.



2. Restart Photoshop and try.



This should do.



Photoshop CS2: Can only use grayscale?bmw



sometimes it is easier to reinstall rather than debug. i would recommend a reinstall because it is very hard to find what changed specially for someone like me who can't see it physically.



  • naming a kitten
  • bleaching cream for skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment