Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Photoshop Experts??? I need help saving as a .GIF file!!?

Okay, I'm pretty good at photoshop so I usually can figure stuff out. I use imageready. Well I like to make designs for myspace and things like that. A lot of the times its a flashing or animated design so I save them as GIF files.



I usually have no problem with doing this, I just go to save optimized as and it always works. Well for some reason, It will only let me save as a .jpeg or a .html!!! I tried going through the settings, I looked in imageready help, and even on answers and none of the suggestions work. What do I need to do to save this file as a GIF? I've done it plenty of times before and I dont understand why it wont work now!!!



If anybody wants to help me out can u give a detailed answer or email me at jhud4life@yahoo.com? pretty pretty please!



Thanks



Photoshop Experts??? I need help saving as a .GIF file!!?systemworks



In ImageReady, select Window from the menubar, and be sure Optimize is checked. This will display the Optimize palette on the upper right of your screen.



In the Optimize palette, select ''GIF'' as the active file format, and then go to File %26gt; Save Optimized As...



Photoshop Experts??? I need help saving as a .GIF file!!?windows



Try a conversion app. There are a zillion free ones available. You could read some tech sites and figure this out for yourself if you were a motivated user!!!!



  • naming a kitten
  • bleaching cream for skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment