Friday, August 20, 2010

Photoshop Blending Options?

I'm trying to make rounded corners on one of my pictures and on one of the tutorials I read it said that one of the steps were to ''Right click on the layer and select Blending Options'' this may seem dumb but i'm fairly new to photoshop so idk, but im not exactly sure where to right click on the picture. Do I even click the picture? Do I click something on the side? Help pleeeeaaase!



Photoshop Blending Options?spyware remover



Ok you should have a palette on the screen (normally on the right side) with some tabs that say layers, channels, paths...



you want to make sure you are on the layers tab. Then you will see thumbnails of all your layers. You then choose the one you want, and right click on the thumbnail or the name of it. Blending options will then pop up.



Alternatively, use the menu bar and choose layer %26gt; layer style %26gt; blending options. Again you will have to make sure that you are working on the correct layer by making sure it is highlighted on the layers tab on the palette.



Photoshop Blending Options?virus removal



Click on the Picture
Take a look at this tutorial about photoshop blending:



http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0oGkl4HiRhGJj...
I made a screenshot of me clicking the blending options.. here's the link ;)



http://img61.imageshack.us/img61/5593/bl...

No comments:

Post a Comment