Friday, August 20, 2010

How to put photos on photoshop cs2?

I am trying to put the stupid friggin photos on photoshop. I want to be able to import saved images into different layers of one file. Everything i do fails. I don't use photoshop, I use Fireworks. I have to use photoshop though, I don't have my copy of Fireworks... Thanks



How to put photos on photoshop cs2?adware remover



Okay, calm down. Open one photo, then open another, select it, then drag and drop it onto the photo you opened first, it will automatically make its own layer. Make sure you have the layers pallet open (go to ''Window'' drop down menu, scroll to layers) so you can see the different layers to be able to work on them. When dragging your second photo onto the first one, make sure you click on the ''select'' tool at the left menu bar (top right pointer looking thing). Then open the next photo you want to put in and do the same thing until you get all of the photos you want in the file.

No comments:

Post a Comment