Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Photoshop TEXT HELP PLEASE!?

I am currently creating a company logo, and I am fairly new to photoshop. What I need help with is this...



I am looking to put WHITE Bold Text (block letters) over a company logo..however the problem is that the background of the page is white, and the logo is Orange..so when I Insert the text you can not see the text as it blends in...I want to keep the block letters white, but need it to outline the edges of the font with black. How do I do this?



Any help is truely appreciated. Thank you.



Photoshop TEXT HELP PLEASE!?panda



the layer that the test is in...double click it, then the last thing on the left hand side menu says..''stroke'' click that, and in there you can make it outlined in black. If you need anymore help, you can email me.



Photoshop TEXT HELP PLEASE!?suzuki



You can do this a number of ways, like most tasks in PS. You can use the text effects for this. But this can result in outlining in black the block letters that are against the orange background, as well as the ones against the white background. It really depends on the final look you want. Do you have to have a white background?

No comments:

Post a Comment