Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Photoshop? PLS help? Thankz?

I want to produce a totally black image of a person on Photoshop. I mean the shape is that of the person I selected but the color of that is only black? How do I do that?



Photoshop? PLS help? Thankz?antispyware



use the ''magic/magnetic lasso'' to outline, then delete - - then fill the empty area with black. I think this would work.



Or - add a layer behind the area you delete. That layer would of course be black and laybehind the deleted picture.



Photoshop? PLS help? Thankz?best antivirus software



first things first, duplicate your image by using [image]-%26gt;[duplicate]. that's the first rule of thumb for PS, whatever version you may be using. always work in duplicate so you can return to the original if for some reason you mess up.



select the outline of the figure you want to fill in using the lasso tool. you can control the degree of zoom to get in all the details you want by using ctrl+plus key (zoom in) or ctrl+minus (zoom out). when you finish selecting the figure, rightclick then choose ''fill'' or shift+f5. this brings out a dialog box. choose fill with ''black'' or ''foreground color'', if you have black as your foreground. click ok.
Hmm. Off the top of my head, I would suggest to open the photograph you want to work with. You should select the person that you want to have the shape of (probably with the lasso tool) and jump them into their own layer (ctrl + j ... I think).



Next, Hide the layer with the photograph and create a new blank layer.



From there, I think, ctrl click on the layer with just the person on it. You should now just see your person which is selected.



Next, making sure your person is still selected, click on the new blank layer and auto-fill it (the paint bucket tool) with black, or any other color.



I hope you can understand what I am saying. Good luck!
here you get vids to help you do that



http://www.digital-background.net/?hop=2...

No comments:

Post a Comment