Friday, August 20, 2010

Photoshop keeps quitting when I save a file?

I work on a mac and my photoshop cs keeps quitting, and so does my Safari when I'm half way through typing an email.



Photoshop keeps quitting when I save a file?triumph



It sounds like your Preferences may be corrupted. Here's what you need to do:



1. Click on your home folder and select your Library folder. There should be a folder called Preferences in there. Open it.



2. Locate a file called ''com.adobe.Photoshop.plist''. Drag it to your trash can.



3. Locate a file called ''com.apple.Safari.plist'' and drag it to the trash can.



4. Empty the trash can and start your machine.



This process will reset your Preferences and should stop both programmes from quitting. Hopefully, it solve the problem.



If Safari is still not working, I recommend that you download and install Firefox and use that browser instead.



Photoshop keeps quitting when I save a file?worms



Click file then save.
Gonna have to be a litttttttle more specific than that. Mac OS version? Jaguar? Panther? Tiger? Leopard? Photoshop version? CS as in CS 8.0, or CS2 9.0/CS3 10.0?



Mac? PowerPC or Intel? Specs? You might try first off downloading any software updates... i.e. if you're running 10.4.0, download 10.4.11.



Another good idea, actually, is to check here.... http://discussions.info.apple.com ..... people who use the same software you're using can help you out. They're all people like you who use Macs, and have experience with your particular setup, because they use them every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment