Friday, August 20, 2010

Photoshop animation?

I want to make an animation in photoshop cs2. It involves several shapes being transformed in each frame. However, when i transform the shape in a frame all the other frames are affected as well and the shape is transformed in those too. How do i prevent that?



Photoshop animation?virus scanner



That use to happen to me too.



Make sure you only have that one frame your are affecting selected. If you have another frame highlighted that frame will change too.



I'm pretty sure that's the problem. But I don't use CS2 anymore, so I'm sorry if it doesn't work.



I'll suggest this other way just incase.



Duplicate the image and move it to where it should be for the next frame. So you have two different images for the seperate frames. Make as many different images for the frames needed. Hide the images that aren't meant for that frame.



That might be what I use to do.



Photoshop animation?anti virus software



This website might help, as any animation has multiple elements that are affected in each frame.



Hope it helps.



http://www.tutorialized.com/tutorials/Ph...

No comments:

Post a Comment