Friday, August 20, 2010

Photoshop filter windows?

When I'm working in Photoshop CS2 and want to use a filter, I go in and click the filter that I want to use. But when the filter window opens up, the window itself is too huge. The window is so large that the options that are towards the bottom of the window are not even visible. In addition, I can't even see the lower portion of my picture, and can't work on it. Yes, when I zoom out I can see the whole thing of course, but I want to be able to work up close. I tried resizing the window, but that didn't work. Can anyone tell me how to fix this? Thanks.



Photoshop filter windows?nortan



Try increasing the resolution of your display, assuming your graphics card can support it.



Eg. You could be working in 1280x780, you should probaly change it to 1600x1260 or so. *Note, these dimensions are estimations, not exact.

No comments:

Post a Comment